Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yume Wo Katare reopens on Tuesday

for more information.




If you didn't make it out to Yume Wo Katare tonight, sadly you'll have to wait until Tuesday @ 6pm. They're off to New York City right now to participate in NY Street Ramen Contest 2012.

I had other plans this afternoon and evening so I wasn't there all night, but it seems that only slightly fewer people came out tonight. Still over 100. Last night there was just one family with a little kid but there were more tonight. I can't remember what time they said the first person got in line, but I think it was around 5. Tonight they cut off the line at 9:30. I think the last customers were in the door around 10:30.  I'm not sure what time the line cut off will be next week.

I have no idea if it will be as busy next Tuesday since it's a weeknight, but my advice is to get there before they open if you don't want to wait as long. If the line is to Dunkin, then the wait is likely 1.5-2 hours. If the line is only the length of the shop, the wait is likely 45 minutes to an hour, depending on how many people are in line (sometimes group clump) and how quickly people eat and leave. Last night folks in line were reading books (above) and typing on laptops. You can also try waiting until after 9. The lines have been much shorter by then, but could still be around an hour.

2 comments:

  1. So... what's with the bananas....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, still tired! :)

      http://japaneseamericaninboston.blogspot.com/2012/10/bananas-yume-wo-katare_16.html

      Delete